Monday, March 10, 2014

10 Week and a Bajillion to Go

It's been a week and a half since my last post.  I'm pretty sure most everyone who reads this are catching the link through Facebook, so you've seen my statuses and know that not much is going down around here.  I will share with you anyway.  Feel free to snag yourself a cookie if you make it to the end of this rather painful post.  And if you gave of cookies/snacks/sweets for lent, you can skip the cookie and say a prayer.  I'm sure the sacrifice of reading something so boring will help you on your lenten journey.

Mostly I've been tired.  I'm sure the last few post have mentioned how tired I've been.  Nothing has changed.  I'm still complaining about it.
I'm pretty sure that's more brownie than baby.
As I look around my house I'm overwhelmed by the chaos, but I don't have the energy to fix it.  I'm not even sure how it got to this state since we have been out of the house most of the day.  I've had way nausea and headaches than previous pregnancies which is draining the tiny bit of energy I might have.  I am looking forward the next three weeks to be over.  If like my other pregnancies I should get some of my energy back around 13 weeks.  The first trimester probably is my least favorite of all the trimesters.

Owen's birthday was last week.  He's 5.  I had wanted to do a small tribute post for him like I had with Amelia and Simon in October.  I still hope to do that, but all creativity left my brain about 10 weeks ago.

Fingers crossed and prayers said that Chris's packet is completed by Friday.  Lots of loose ends that he is waiting to hear back about.  All out of his control at the moment...just the way God likes it.  We're remaining calm and trying to be okay with however things fall.  My little Facebook Prayer Group is starting a St Joseph novena today.  You can find the link here.  If you would like to join the prayer group let me know.  It's a place where people post intentions and sometimes start novenas.  It's a nice little online community.  Anyway if you don't think you could commit to the whole nine days it's fine, but maybe you could one day to help a sista out? I know, always the beggar!

I do have my first OB appointment tomorrow.  We get to see our squirmy little baby.   I'm kind of excited.  I will say though this go round appointments are more stressful.  Making arrangements for all the kids is stressful.  I have very generous friends, but I already dread having to ask for them to watch the kids...again.

Ok, are you still here?  If so, get that cookie :)


2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I am hoping for some energy back too soon; I'm pretty sure I am 12-14 weeks and no luck. ugh. Added Chris to my novena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! You're an awesome prayer warrior! Prayers for you and yours!

      Delete