Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Help me out!

Still pregnant.  I wouldn't mind having this baby on St. Padre Pio's feast day, but it doesnt seem like that is going to happen. I am becoming more and more miserable so I'm sure he will be here soon...or not. I'm really trying not to speculate.  Trying...

Suggested by someone much smarter than myself (hi Jenna), I should offer up prayers while in labor with Simon. For each contraction offer up my suffering for someone else. Redemptive suffering y'all...genius! I did. And it made the whole process better. I almost forgot that I want to do the same thing while laboring Becket!  So send me your intentions. Leave them in the comments, on my Facebook,  private message, text me, or email me (nmlock1075 at gmail).

I'm starting a list. Please, please do not hesitate (even if you don't know me in real life) I would love to pray for you...and I pray for some really silly things sometimes (ok most of the time) so all prayers are welcome. I'll be waiting and baby cooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment